Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thieves at the guesthouse!

We are going to the beach this afternoon, so this will be short.


The most unexpected thing happened yesterday.  The departing Christian missionary group (3 adults and 8 high schoolers) took a bunch of my toiletries out of the community bathroom.  The boys in the group were sharing the bathroom with me and the 2 students here.  The "rules" of this missionary guesthouse are that anything in the bathroom that's in a bag belongs to someone.  Which reminds me, they also took the mesh bag I had stuff in that velcros into my travel toiletry bag.  I'm still annoyed, if you can't tell. I hope the students see that group at the airport (there was a chance they would be there at the same time), because one of them said she would confront the boys about why they took our stuff out of the bathroom.  They also took the stuff people had left on the communal shelf with them, when it's left over stuff to use while you're at the guesthouse.  I'm happy I didn't have any of my toothpaste in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment