Friday, July 2, 2010

They say more than 1000 words

I found this great slideshow of Haiti photos over at SFGate.com.  Powerful stuff. Great motivator.

I am really liking that the number of days left for sponsorship (3) is less than days until my departure (8). I honestly didn't think when I decided to ask for sponsors that I would even get half the trip sponsored.  Now I'm $90 away from having everything but airfare covered by a bunch of great people.  Thanks!

Extra thanks to Mona and Erin for picking up a day of sponsorship. Thanks! So the magic number today is 4--only 4 days left for sponsorship. Hurry now! Use the PayPal link to the right, or donate directly to Advantage Haiti, the group I'm volunteering with at their website: http://www.advantagehaiti.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment