Thursday, July 8, 2010

48 hours, and I don't mean the movie

Great article featuring the group I'm going to Haiti with, Advantage Haiti.

Last minute shopping includes getting a universal sink stopper.  Mine crumbled into about 4 pieces while trying to pack it.  RIP sink stopper.  I did schedule a mani/pedi at my favorite place near work as a pre-departure treat.  And I scheduled a haircut for after I get back.  I also discovered AT&T has a special discounted rate plan for relief workers in Haiti, including data and photos.

Let the packing begin!

2 comments:

Sonya King, PT,DPT said...

Good luck Dr. Gorman!!!! I hope it goes well, and you have an amazing trip. I also hope I can be a part of the prospective annual rehabilitation education in Haiti--that would be incredible! Now... go TRANSFORM!

P.S. I find out next Friday if I will get to do 2 months of PT volunteer work in Nepal this autumn. I will keep you posted on that.

Who: Sharon said...

Sonya,
Thanks for the well wishes, and the interest in possible future action!

Do keep me posted on the Nepal trip, you know I'm pulling for you for that to happen!

Post a Comment