Thursday, July 14, 2011

Arrived!

Wow, it's been a LONG day! But after two flight with an obscene layover in the middle of the night and then an epic drive from Port au Prince to Les Cayes...I've had a cold shower, a pizza dinner, washed my face and brushed my teeth and I'm now resting horizontal with a nice fan blowing an crickets outside.

Marvin and Carmen, the prothetists, are still here and were able to give me an updated to changes in the clinic. It's great having 2 other PTs here so we can be a little team. Even more fortunate that tomorrow is Friday, so clinic will be slow and we can all orient and not have to rush. That will be Monday! Even better Marvin said we should go to the beach if the weather cooperates this weekend!

Nighty night!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment