Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shameless Shilling Begins

That's right. I'm asking for your help. This three week adventure to Haiti won't pay for itself, so I'm...well, for lack of a better word...begging.

How to help:
  • Donate some money to me directly to help pay for my room and board, taxi fare to shuttle between airports in Port-au-Prince, help me buy a solar charger for my iPhone, or help cover the overnight stay I need in Miami.  Any donation, no matter how small, will be treasured.
  • Donate to the Advantage Program (secure online donations, or print a form), the group I'm volunteering with.

When* I get donations, I'll be adding a sponsor blogroll.  That's right, see your name on the Interwebs!

Read long version, for all the juicy details (including where to send any donations).  I'll be crossing items off this list as they are funded.

And thanks in advance!

*I'm such a negative nelly.  The first incarnation of this had "If I get donations..."  Edited to reflect my lame attempt at staying positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment